- The NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR is a 10.7x super-telephoto lens that covers a broad range of focal lengths from the wide-angle 28 mm to telephoto 300 mm.
- A 10.7x, high-performance and high-power zoom lens covering focal lengths from 28 mm to 300 mm
This single 10.7x lens covers a broad range of angles of view, making it extremely practical for shooting at a variety of focal lengths, from wide-angle landscape shots to telephoto shooting.
- A size and weight that makes it very portable
- Built-in vibration reduction (VR II) offering camera shake compensation equivalent to a shutter speed increase of approximately four steps
Equipped with two VR modes, Normal and Active, the vibration reduction function responds to a variety of shooting scenes:
- The f/5.6 maximum aperture at the maximum telephoto position enables capture of bright images
- Equipped with two ED and three aspherical lens elements for superior optical performance
- Nikon’s internal focusing (IF) system has been adopted with no increase in the length of the lens
- Equipped with a Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for extremely quiet autofocusing
- Equipped with two focus modes, M/A (autofocus with manual override) and M (manual)
- A zoom lock has been adopted to prevent the lens from extending due to its own weight