Dear valued Nikon School student,
We are excited to recommence our regular live format workshops with you. Please read the below information and precautions carefully and acknowledge that you understand the importance of ensuring the well-being of both our lecturers and other Nikon School students before you finalise this enrolment.
Nikon School Australia continues to monitor the Covid-19 situation and follow the guidance from local health authorities to ensure the appropriate plans and resources are in place to safeguard your health and wellbeing.
When signing up for a workshop and attending one of our live classes, we ask that you kindly follow the below guidelines. The health & safety of all attendees and our lecturers is of foremost consideration as we look to again to provide photographic experiences in a safe and enjoyable way.
- We encourage you to bring with you your own sanitation amenities to use including a face mask should you require to wear one if in any indoor location where it may be required to do so.
- Nikon School lecturers will be closely evaluating the health of all workshop attendees during all classes and reserve the right to ask any attendees to not attend the session if a student displays flu like symptoms. We ask for your cooperation and understanding, we will be happy to provide a refund or move you to another workshop on the grounds of feeling unwell.
- Nikon School lecturers will not be able to physically touch your camera equipment to demonstrate settings and features. You will also not be able to access loan equipment for any of these workshops.
What we ask of you:
- Please practice social distancing standards at all times. It is crucial that we still adhere to social distancing of a 1.5-meter distance between each attendee.
- Please do not share equipment or touch another student’s camera gear.
- Ensure you have thoroughly washed your hands prior to attending any Nikon School workshop.
- Please bring your own snacks and water.
- Please stay up-to-date and follow the latest guidelines or directions as outlined by the local state health authority at the time.
- Please notify Nikon School immediately should you be unable to attend.
- Bring your own sanitary products - handwipes, sanitiser and facemasks should you desire.
Please do not attend a workshop if:
- You have travelled overseas within the last 14 days of the class and not cleared from having to isolate.
- You are awaiting the results of a Covid-19 test or have not yet been cleared.
- You think you may have been in a Covid-19 hotspot in the past 14 days.
- You have or think you have been in contact with anyone Covid-19 positive in the past 14 days.
- You are feeling unwell at all. Please notify Nikon School immediately and we will refund your ticket costs or move you to another workshop in future. We also offer a limited range of online courses that can be completed from the comfort of your own home.
- If you are deemed to be of “greater risk of serious infection” reconsider attending for your own well-being. As described by the Australian Government, this includes:
- Attendees aged 65+ with weakened immune systems due to medical conditions
- Attendees aged 70+
- Attendees with weakened immune systems
- Attendees diagnosed with chronic medical conditions (high blood pressure, heart or lung conditions, kidney disease and diabetes)
- Attendees who are/ may be pregnant