Nikon Introduces the PROSTAFF P7 Binoculars
Sydney, Australia – 9 June – Nikon Vision Co., Ltd., (Nikon Vision), a subsidiary of Nikon Corporation (Nikon), is pleased to announce the release of the new PROSTAFF P7 binocular series. All models have been redesigned with a new exterior and are even more advanced than the previous PROSTAFF 7S binoculars which have gained a high reputation.
The PROSTAFF P7 series binoculars provide a wide apparent field of view (62.9˚ for 10x42, 62.6˚ for 8x30) that offers spectacular viewing, and employ a dioptre adjustment ring locking system to prevent unintentional rotation.
Multilayer coating is applied to all lenses and prisms. Dielectric high-reflective multilayer prism coating and phase correction coating are applied to the roof prisms. All of this effectively combines to deliver a bright field of view plus natural colour fidelity. Oil- and water-repellent coating applied to the objective lens and eyepieces allows smudges like fingerprints to be easily wiped off.
Nikon PROSTAFF P7 binoculars are ideal for all kinds of outdoor activities, including bird- and nature-watching, sports events and hiking.
Pictured above: PROSTAFF P7 8x42, PROSTAFF P7 8x30
- Wide apparent field of view (62.6° for 8x30, 62.9° for 10x42)
- Phase-correction-coated roof prisms for high resolution
- All lenses and prisms are multilayer-coated for brighter images
- Oil- and water-repellent coating applied to the objective lens and eyepieces allows smudges like fingerprints to be easily wiped off
- Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view, even for eyeglass wearers
- Dioptre adjustment ring locking system prevents unintentional rotation
- Lead- and arsenic-free glass is used for all lenses and prisms
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups with multi-click facilitate easy positioning of eyes at the correct eyepoint
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes) and fog-free with O-ring seals and nitrogen gas
- Rubber armouring for shock resistance and a firm, comfortable grip
- Lightweight body uses fibreglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin
*2 Not designed for underwater usage
Every effort has been made to ensure specifications and claims are accurate, but they may be subject to change without any notice or obligation on the part of the manufacturer.
© 2022 NIKON VISION CO., LTD